Arc Expanding Foam is a one-component, self-expanding, ready to use Polyurethane foam with CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer. It is available in 2 types, one that can be used with the supplied straw and one that can be used with a foam application gun. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used for a wide range of building applications. It is great for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation properties.
- Installation of Window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window and door frames
- Connection of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. If using Gun Grade Foam fit the gun on the adapter. If using Hand Held Foam screw the straw onto the valve. Surface should be free from grease and dust. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
For non-conventional substrates a preliminary adhesion test is recommended. The foam will expand, therefore when filling holes and cavities, room for expansion should be allowed. Repeat shaking regularly during application.
If you must work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Arc Foam Cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically. If using a Foam Gun Applicator clean this after use with Arc Foam Gun Cleaner.Hand Held Foam Gun Grade Foam Foam Cleaner Foam Gun