|4.5″||1mm||25s||1110240-123||4 081600 110173|
ATTACK METAL & ST. STEEL CUTTING DISC
- For thin sheet metal (of the type used in car bodies, tank farms and the tank construction sector), steel cable, thin-walled proﬁle sections and pipes made of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, composite materials (FRP), high temperature materials, e.g. repairing turbines.
- Very suitable for high alloy special steel, angular steel proﬁles, aluminium alloy, copper, brass bronze, angular stainless steel proﬁles
- Well suitable for unalloyed and alloyed construction steel, very solid construction steel, tool steel
- Limited suitability for cast
- This very thin disc (1.0 mm) enables you to achieve a uniquely clean cut in the shortest possible time while using a minimum of force.
- Precise to the millimetre, vibration- free cutting, no thermal bluing and no burring (precluding the need for subsequent machining).
Category: Metal Cutting & Grinding Discs